KMAfrica's strategic goals include
- Enhance the implementation of knowledge management in Africa.
- Leverage the use of knowledge in policy and service delivery.
- Promote partnerships among the public sector, private sector, and civil society in the creation, synthesis and use of knowledge.
- Build knowledge management networks that will enable the creation and utilisation of knowledge.
- Build an institutional infrastructure that will facilitate the implementation of the knowledge management mandate across Africa.
The Mandate of KMAfrica
- Mobilize stakeholder buy-in;
- create partnerships for knowledge management;
- establish KM platforms and regional chapters;
Submitted by KMAadmin on 19 November 2008 - 3:32pm. categories [ ]