KnowledgeHub Community Advertising
KnowledgeHub Community Advertising helps get your message to knowledge professionals throughout Africa and the developing world. KnowledgeHub members can use the platform to advertise knowledge-related products, services and projects to the KM community. To place your ad, please email your copy, logo and other artwork to email@example.com
KnowledgeHub Community Advertising Terms and Conditions
- The knowledgehub community advertising platform is available for use to all KMAfrica.com knowledgehub members who wish to advertise their knowledge related products, services, projects, events, publications, associations, websites, SIGs and consultancies.
- The intention of the community advertising platform is to provide a way for KnowledgeHub members to create the potential for commercial transactions and the sharing and creation of knowledge
- Advertisements are accepted in either html or high resolution .jpg 795 x 135 pixels.
- All placements are subject to the editor's acceptance of the advertisement
- The fact that advert appears on the KMAfrica.com Knowledgehub Community Advertising platform does not imply that KMAfrica.com supports or recommends the product or service
- You are advised to do your own standardl due diligence on any commercial transaction that may result from your use of the advertising platform
- KMAfrica KnowledgeHub does not take any responsibility for any actions or decisions you might make as a result of using this service
- Each KMAfrica KnowledgeHub member may flight one advertisement at a time
- These terms and conditions are subject to change and you can always see the latest advertising terms and conditions on this page
Support KMAfrica KnowledgeHub
Wanting to align your brand with KM? KMAfrica KnowledgeHub is the ideal medium as it has the attention of Africa's KM professionals. The KMAfrica KnowledgeHub audience consists of a mixture of academics and scholars, students, consultants and thought leaders in government, NGOs and the private sector. A significant percentage of the audience are tasked with the implementation of KM and learning interventions in their organisations.
Supporting the KMAfrica KnowledgeHub platform will align your organisation's brand with Knowledge Management in Africa. It provides an ideal placement and branding opportunity for Universities, African Government, Corporations, Software Companies and Consultants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.