KMAfrica.com - Knowledge Management Africa's Strategic Goals
KMAfrica's strategic goals include
- Enhance the implementation of knowledge management in Africa.
- Leverage the use of knowledge in policy and service delivery.
- Promote partnerships among the public sector, private sector, and civil society in the creation, synthesis and use of knowledge.
- Build knowledge management networks that will enable the creation and utilisation of knowledge.
- Build an institutional infrastructure that will facilitate the implementation of the knowledge management mandate across Africa.
Submitted by KMAadmin on 5 February 2009 - 5:31pm.